Monday, May 24, 2010

Reflection

I really thought that this portfolio was a great way to look back on the last two years of being in Menemac and really admiring what I had achieved. I liked this last one especially because it was my offcially last one, and I liked looking at how much I've grown since freshman year. The skills I've learned in Menemac will help me all throughout the next half of my highschool years and beyond.
-Mom and Dad feel free to look at and comment on my GLO portfolio. :)
~Angela

1 comment:

  1. 1.) Wow, Angela I thought you did a real nice job on your last GLO portfolio. I liked how you explained the GLO's and why you chose the projects for each. And nice layout too. I would have liked to see more explanation on what each GLO is, but overall really nice.

    2.)The one of most value has to be the self directed learner. It's important to learn on your own and be independent (especially in college), and not always relying on others. I was really impressed to see the projects and essays that show how you are self directed.

    3.)Focus on being an effective communicator. I know you have a loud voice at home, and your smart. So put the two together and you'll be great.

    ReplyDelete